Saturday, April 30, 2011

In the shadows....

In the shadows? really? LOL. I laugh at myself sometimes, because I can be soooo corny. lol 
yeah, in the shadows I hide in the corner of my room and cry like a little bitch because, I ate my last cupcake and now there are no more cupcakes. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It's times like this where I wish there was a 24hr delicious treat delivery man. Yes, 24hrs, because I am a nocturnal pig beast that needs to eat a lot and nothing yummy is ever open at 4:51am. poop :( 

I'm just always hungry, because I don't have enough food in this forbidden place of Doom I call home. 

Things are just not going well for me here. Nobody is hiring me. Relationships that I had treasured are crashing down around me. I have turned into a zombie a really skinny zombie. I feel like an empty shell. I lost so much time ad latley I feel like I have no energy. What's even worse is that, I really don't have any good friends here. Nothing. I miss my friends back in my old town, at least when there around I knew that I was not alone and that they made me feel better when times were bad. Everyday seems to become worse. Plus, I don't have any money. So it's getting harder for me to even go out. I just feel like giving up. :: deep breath ::      sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Hope you find some solace in making some online friends.

    ReplyDelete